Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Step Up

Assalamu'alaykum..

Been 3 days off from one of my daily activity. I did this because I want to.
For information, I was under contract for about 1 year. Now, it's time for 'me time'. 
That 'me time' doesn't mean I spend all my time just with me, myself and I. BIG NO! That is mean "I am gonna seek for another best one".

I leave them all behind. In front and behind me they were all asked "Why did you do that?"
The simple answer that could I say "Because it's been a year and my time in here is over". "Why didn't you extend this contract?" "Beacuse I don't want to".

Yes. After releasing day.. I feel FREE.

Now my day is fulfill with happiness and seeking for another best one. Still pursue my dreams. I want to spread my wings and fly higher.

Life is like going upstairs, step by step can make you to the top.

Good luck and all the best, Indah!

Last but not least, for my PCH team we won't forget each other, right?

Warm regards,
Indah N.

No comments:

Post a Comment