Thursday, November 29, 2012

True Heart

Assalamu'alaykum...

It's been a while since my last post. Sorry for absent from blog-world been busy to finishing some projects. Ohya by the way I have a GOOD NEWS! for you a movie-lover. There is a new movie, the title is TRUE HEART. This movie tells us about love, friendship, family, impact of drugs, and many more. And you know what makes this movie so special in my eyes? Becauce 99% shooting in BATAM. Yes Batam, a lovely city. Kiss and Hug.

Not only that, this movie is The Most Life Motivated Drama Action Movies. So you should say WOW. lol. Just kidding beautiful people :)

Read the synopsis here

Here is the trailer,

Oh ya I almost forget, this movie coming soon on February 7, 2013. So stay tune at your cinemas! Get the meaning of that movie & also SEE the BEAUTY of Batam City!  

YOU MUST WATCH :D


*Sneak Peek, I'll upload my own video soon (insha Allah!) so keep reading my blog ya fellas :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment