Monday, December 10, 2012

Been Busy

Assalamu'alaykum...

Hi everyone, finally I have time to touch my blog. Been busy this week and Alhamdulillah I can a bit to breath and it was over.

Ohya, I almost forget that I have a promise with my readers. What is that? check this out first: here. On December 4-6 2012 ago my duties as a virtual delegate in Global Youth Forum 2012 HAS DONE. I have tweet-ed about Comprehensive education, made a video about the reason why I care about the issue/s and the important thing is to spread the kindness by the issue that I care to everyone. If you have follow my twitter account @innurhidayati you might be know but if you have not follow my account yet lets follow and here the print screen what I have tweet-ed :)






And here it is my first video that I uploaded in Youtube, enjoy! And big thanks to the editor of this video, she's my friend: Lisa Yihaa

What do you think about my ideas? Very good, good, enough or bad? Feel free to comment, discussion or mention on Twitter.

****

Dear lovely readers, I have a GOOD NEWS hmm maybe this good for me. On December 8-9 2012 ago my duties as an Advisor to the bureau of Human Resources Development of Komunitas Fisika Gadjah Mada (KFgama) HAS DONE! Alhamdulillah.. it was over and as I mentioned earlier I can a bit to breath. Wohooo! Super-Duper-HAPPY. Million thanks for the valuable experiences without support, prayer from you guys I'm nothing. Thanks to DF as known as Dewan formatur who has already choose & trust me to do the duties of Advisor to the bureau of Human Resources Development and Alhamdulillah I DID IT!

Thank you to all Physics Student of Gadjah Mada University, for you who are the active staff at KFgama the very special to all PH as known as Pengurus Harian Periode 2012. We have been together to build up KFgama you guys are rock, keep togetherness even though our job & duties has done.  And congratulations for Trisna Julian as a new chairman of KFgama, hope you doing well along the period 2013.

Bye. See you on my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment