Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Words

Assalamu'alaykum...

Sometimes, I take something too serious especially in words. Even like someone says "Aku ngga mau sekelompok sama kamu lagi" or "maaf mbak, kami ngga butuh anak MIPA" I took these two sentences too serious and... it broke my heart :(

Words can be our savior-things if us use it wisely, but words sometimes can be like a gun to kill ourselves even anyone else.

I don't know, am I too sensitive or people around me are annoying? I try to smile, I try to not angry with 'em but I can't. Hey, I have limit of patience! 

And by this moment, I learn to speak wisely with others, try to keep calm and don't speak sarcasm with them. 
 
Thank you guys who had broke my heart with your words, I learn and I'm growing up to speak and act nicely and wisely. Because the more you are trying to take me down, the more shining I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment