Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BIG BANG

Assalamu'alaykum...

What's on your mind when you hear "BIG BANG"?

On my mind, there is 3 versions of Big Bang. Let's check it out!

1. BIG BANG Science Theory
   
    The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model that describes the early development of the Universe. According to the theory, the Big Bang occurred approximately 13.798 ± 0.037 billion years ago, which is thus considered the age of the universe. After this time, the Universe was in an extremely hot and dense state and began expanding rapidly. After the initial expansion, the Universe cooled sufficiently to allow energy to be converted into various subatomic particles, including protons, neutrons, and electrons. Though simple atomic nuclei could have formed quickly, thousands of years were needed before the appearance of the first electrically neutral atoms. The first element produced was hydrogen, along with traces of helium and lithium. Giant clouds of these primordial elements later coalesced through gravity to form stars and galaxies, and the heavier elements were synthesized either within stars or during supernovae. [Wikipedia]

 

2. The Big Bang Theory - SitCom.

    Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
    Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang! 
-Barenaked Ladies, The Big Bang Theory Theme Song

Have you ever known about "The Big Bang Theory" sitcom. series? If you haven't known yet, you must curious about it, because in there so many physics lessons and high joking. The main cast of The Big Bang Theory aka TBBT are Sheldon Cooper, Leonard Hofstader, Howard Wolowitz, Rajesh Kootrapoli, and Penny. Sheldon is a theoretical physicist, Leonard is an experimental physicist, Raj is an Astrophysicist, Howard is a master engineer and Penny is a waitress in a Cheesecake factory. Sheldon and Leonard are flat mates, and Penny is their neighbor.

When the first time I watched it, I just said "What they are lauging at?" but the more I watch, the more I know their jokes mehehe. And I could get some quotes in there, most of quotes are from Sheldon.

L-R: Raj, Sheldon, Penny, Leonard, and Howard
My favorite quote


3. BIG BANG K-POP

   Third, isn't any relation with physics. I known Big Bang Korean pop for the first time was from family outing (Korean reality show). One of family members is Kang Dae Sung, he is so so funny in there and I like him. Then I searched his biography on search engine and found his data and his group, BIG BANG (I don't know why they choose it as their boy band's name). Nah from that I just known them lil. bit. I talked and shared Family Outing video to my flat mate, and I asked her, about Big Bang K-Pop with full of happiness she told me about them and showed me their video clips & documentary! Woah she is a huge fan of BIG BANG, I was not wrong to ask it to her. The good fact about this korean group is THEY HAVE ORIGINAL FACE, NO PLASTIC SURGERY.

  I'm not their huge fan, I just like their songs and video clip concepts. Full of meaning. I heard they are going to Indonesia on April 19, 2013 to mini concert and promote a new social media. Too bad, I can't go to Jakarta to see them because I still have exam on that day and their Indonesia's fans are not just me and my flat mate there is tons of fans out there, FYI this mini concert is FREE for 1000 persons if you have installed that new social media app. I'm quite sure the queue is going like a long snake, super long!

L-R: G-Dragon, Seungri, Tae Yang, Dae Sung and T.O.P.

This is "Haru Haru" (their song) video cover, this is my first cover and I did finger style. Yey!

 

+++ Don't compare me with Sungha Jung or other finger style masters please, I know they are 98,99% better than me to do this thing. I'm beginner and they are master :D And I still learn and learn.

Anyway, life must balance and as a human we must flexible to do things. Don't too serious and don't too relax, there is time to do both of it. If you were at serious forum, you might talk to them with serious and high topic, right? And if you were at relaxed forum you might talk about what's new in your life, about television, even music and etc. Be a flexible person is fun, you could talk to everyone with many dialogue topics. Girl or boy, young or old, student or employee, household or teacher and many more as long as you connect and understand with what they are talking about. Until now I'm still learning to be a flexible person.

How about you? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment