Sunday, September 15, 2013

East Java

Assalamu'alaykum...

I couldn't sleep so I do blog-marathon. This is punishment to myself because of super long long time not update in this blogging-world, forgive me.

After KKN I did journey with my fellas to East Java, that was the first time I visit East Java. Start from Jogja-Klaten-Solo-Sragen-(sorry, I was sleep so I don't know)-Batu-Malang-Bromo!

Yey! I could felt the air of East Java. Our destination was to Jatim Park 1, Eco Green and Bromo. Super happy.



At penanjakan Bromo, we had seen rising sun. SubhanAllah... Allah is SUPER MEGA AMAZING



I wore thick jacket, 5 layer shirts, masker, two layer socks. The air was so freezing!


When the sun goes up
 Then we moved...

This is original, without edited



Using fish eye-lens

Me and Christy, she's my JHS friend's friend. Such a small world

Indonesia has this beauty place, and I wanna travel all around Indonesia places first then I travel all around the world, inshAllah. 

And you MUST visit this place, Bromo! :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment