Sunday, September 15, 2013

KKN (Kuliah Kerja Nyata)

Assalamu'alaykum...

Hi! Long time I'm not touch this blog. So sorry, been busy with my academic stuff.

On July till August ago I had new experience. This was one of my academic stuff that should do, the name is KKN as known as Kuliah Kerja Nyata. I don't know what's "KKN" in english so I will write it with Indonesian name which is KKN.

My location was in Dusun Dadapbong, Desa Sendangsari, Kecamatan Pajangan, Kabupaten Bantul, D.I.Y. (The last word means Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta NOT Do It Yourself, underline it please). I had so many lessons to be learned, experience, friends, family and togetherness :")

I joined in unit BTL-07 and I was at sub-unit 2 (Dadapbong) with 8 friends, they are Mbak Dita, Mbak Brigitta, Cahya, Pras, Santi, Yoga and Mas Bian. Can you imagine, I lived with new friends that I met 2 weeks before ahahaha sounds weird but Alhamdulillah they're fun, and a bit crazzzyeah.

We share, we laugh, we happy until we sad together, yes that is called TOGETHERNESS!

So many programs and experience that I and my team did, but I can't mention it one by one in here. I can't describe it any longer in words, might these pictures below could tell you...



At TPA (Taman Pendidikan Al-Quran) Al-Mukhsinin

Me-My housemate-and in the middle is Mr. Jumaidi & his grandchild, Arsa

When teaching at TPA

Me and Arsa

When meeting full team

Me-My housemate-and Mr. Munthoha (he is Kepala Dusun Dadapbong)

We called this team as Dadapbongers, and we like Nggiling as known as eat! So sometimes we called ourselves as Nggilingers mwahahaha. Many craziness, memorize, lessons that we did.

Miss you guys :")

No comments:

Post a Comment