Monday, February 17, 2014

Volcanic Ash

Assalamu'alaykum...

So very long time (again and again I write this sentence). Forgive me for so long not blogging here.

How are you, people? I hope you all fine.

Well, Friday 14th February 2014 Kelud mountain was eruption. It happened at 22:50 WIB. Effect behind this is: VOLCANIC ASH. This is second time I had volcanic ash in my lifetime. The first one, I got when Merapi mountain eruption, and that was happen in my very first time. I was so so panic. I was like "What should I do?, Please someone take me back to home, and so on".

When Merapi eruption 4 years ago, I was in asrama. All of my friends, was come back to their home (most of their home near Jogja, so they can reach it just by bus or train). How about me?, I was crying. I called my father to send me back to home. But, Jogja's airport was CLOSE for 3 or 4 days as I remember. Then my aunt suggest me to go to my grandma's home at Purbalingga. Without hesitate I went to my grandma's. Thank GOD in there was safe. No volcanic ash, and the air was so fresh! Thanks to my aunt and my dad.

And today, while I typing this story I still wear mask to prevent volcanic ash. But when Kelud was eruption on Friday ago, I'm not crying at all. I'm not panic, I'm not call my dad to send me back home, and I'm not going to grandma's home. Whereas the condition today (Kelud eruption) is more bad than Merapi.

Why I'm tough today?
  1. Because I'm at my new flat, not in asrama anymore.
  2. My friends here is not going to their home, so I have friends to share, to eat together till to sleepover.
  3. I'm going to achieve one of my 2014 resolutions (this one is still secret until I have done to do it)
  4. Allah SWT. is always with me. Wherever and whenever Allah is still with me and you.

Hope all is well. No more disaster in Indonesia.
Pray for Indonesia.
Be tough, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment