Saturday, March 01, 2014

Beauty February

Assalamu'alaykum..

Hello hello!
I'm so excited to write my story about "Beauty February" here. 

Alhamdulillah February 20, 2014 ago I had an unforgettable moment. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah.. On that day, I had an undergraduate thesis-test, which in Bahasa called by Ujian Sidang Pendadaran. Finally I had done with this sh*t duty as a Physics student. 

In physics major UGM, we have many fields such as Laser and Acoustics, Cosmology, Astrophysics, and Mathematical, Material physics, and so on. By that fields I interested in Laser, so I decided to meet lecturer which works in that field too. Time by time after thinking too much, asking seniors, asking friends.. My heart and mind chose Dr. Mitrayana as my undergraduate thesis supervisor.

When summer vacation and most of my friends went to their home, I met Dr. Mitrayana at his office to ask and talk about Laser and my undergraduate thesis. I talk very to the point to him that I want be his student to do undergraduate thesis about laser and medical physics. 

So he was agree and asked me, "Ok I agree, but which one do you want, theoretical or experiment?". I think as fast as I can, and I said, "Theoretical, sir". "Hmm, you can start by read this and that papers. If you have trouble to understand this, please meet me as soon as possible". "Yes sir, I'll read this first. Thank you so much. sir". ...Then I walked out from his office and start to read and study that subject... and I got headache :p.

Time gone so fast, and I was not touch and read those papers because I had do to campus and study whats on schedule. Time by time.. I had KKN, and right after KKN, as I remember on September 2013 I start again to touch, to understand, to study about my undergraduate thesis subject. I met Dr. Mitrayana again after very long time not meet him. This is super serious talk and I start to consultation to him as much as he and I could. 

Sweat, tears, and blood mixed up to make this undergraduate thesis. OMG.. And Alhamdulillah until the day that Dr. Mitrayana sign my script or ACC. Alhamdulillah I felt so so happy.

From this sign,


I prepared my files to do undergraduate thesis test, right on February 20, 2014! Alhamdulillah.. :)
"Sweat" become "Sweet". So so happy on that day when Dr. Mitrayana signed it. My feet was tremble, unbelievable, after did revision again and again.. Finally that time and day is coming.  


L-R: Dr. Mitrayana, Me, and Dra. Eko T.
Thank you very much for your kindness to me, Sir. I learn much things from you. And also thank you so so much to Dra. Eko T. Sulistyani, for being my "mom" in Physics major. I thank GOD, that I have and meet gorgeous lecturer like you two. God bless you two, sir and mam.

Picture taken by Yusuf
 I would like to thank to my friends; Puri, Yusuf, Zam. I thank you guys so so much. You three are good friends, without you three maybe right now I'm still doing my revision mehehe :p

To Nurra and Winda Noor thanks a lot girls for being my volunteer when I rehearsal with Dr. Mitrayana.

Makasih untuk Zam yang sudah ngajarin aku dan teman-teman Fisika yamg lain tentang materi Fisika yang umm... susah ini. Makasiiih banyak, Zam.

Makasih untuk Yusuf yang sudah install-in laptop aku dan yang sudah minjemin aku wireless presenter pas presentasi sidang pendadaran. Makasih Ucup. That means a lot.

Makasih untuk Puri, yang sudah memberikan semangat selama ini untuk segera menyelesaikan skripsi bersama. Akhirnya, saya maju di tanggal 20 dan kamu tanggal 21 :). 

Maaf sudah merepotkan kalian, dengan sms tanya ini-itu dari pagi buta sampai hampir tengah malam. Bahkan pada saat Puri dan Zam liburan pun masih tetap aku ganggu. Maaf ya. Makasiih banyak teman-teman! :p


Makasih juga untuk Nurra dan Winda yang telah meluangkan waktunya untuk mendengarkan aku latihan presentasi. Kalau ngga datang waktu itu, mungkin Pak Mitra ngga ACC skripsi ku. Makasih :))

Also thank you all my Physics friends, my friends in Batam, my KKN friends, my flat-mates. And friends that can't write here one by one. Thank you guys, you all rock!


Keep in touch wherever we are, ok? :))

Alhamdulillah...

I had two unforgettable moments, one is my test and other is MY 21st BIRTHDAY. I'm blessed! :))

Big smile on my face.


Gifts from my girls: Nurra and Puri. Thank you :*

 My friends said, "Today (Feb 20) is yours". I replied, "No, everyday is mine".

This is gift from me to me, in my 21st birthday, and gift to my parents. 
Mom and Dad, this is for you. Thank you for your support, caring, and love. Thank you for being my sponsor! Love you Mom and Dad. 

Umm.. Dad, could I go home, now? :))

Alhamdulillah.. draft and CD my undergraduate thesis

And this one is gift for my supervisor, Dr. Mitrayana


Alhamdulillah..
Thank you all. Also many thanks to my twitter and path friends!

Success for you guys.

This February is amazing. Hope next month is full of blessed.

Alhamdulillah.. one of my resolutions in this 2014 had done, I must do the rest of them.

CHEERS! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment