Thursday, April 16, 2015

That Thing

Assalamu'alaykum..

Hi fellas.

How are you doing?
Me isn't well and isn't bad.

Many thoughts on my head, recently. Feel like it is going to explode! Trying to relax and chilling but I can't.
Sadly, but that was the truth. I do not know if this over-think or not.

Start from wake up in the morning until sleeping in the night, my mind remind me again and over again about "that thing". "That thing" that makes me feel like crazy, confusing, and -I cannot describe anymore-.

Sometimes "that thing" makes happy, but sometimes makes sad. Madly, deeply.

"That thing" I called ....

Why so selfish?
Why should thinking of you, even you are not think about me a bit?
Why do I need to take care of you, even you are don't care about me?
Why do I have to miss you, even you are never miss me?

I do not know the answers yet, and I need it.
Do you know?

-A confused girl-

No comments:

Post a Comment