Thursday, January 01, 2015

Best of 2014



Hi. I was disappear for a long time. Not hiatus, currently I was too lazy to update blog. Many reasons why I do not update. Anyway, hello I am back…and am ready to welcoming new year 2015!

2014 gave me great experience. Thank God, feel blessed.

Let us check it out one by one.

Start from resolutions that I wrote in the end 2013, I was dreaming to graduate, have a job, traveling, diving & snorkeling until wish to find my destiny. Yap the last sentence is not kidding. Am a 21 y-o. I have to continue my life with person I love and loved me…and I still look for this one.

Alhamdulillah.. some of them can I chase. Graduate on May 2014, have a job on July 2014 until now, traveling to Malaysia on Idiil Fitri. Happy. Thank God.

Talking about job, now I am a purchaser in a branch of Japanese office. The location is in Batam. Yes I am back to town that I’ve been miss wherever I go out. Honestly purchasing is out of my background; Physics. I have no idea when the first time join. What is purchaser does?. At first I apply this vacancy was to Production Planner, but Purchasing team wants me to join them. So I accept this opportunity, and make it as an experience and learning. Somehow, I enjoy this job. I learn new things that I did not know before. Alhamdulillah.. I am thankful for this chance. Thank you Ms. R, Mr. T and all purchasing team to welcoming me in this Department. Wish I could longer to work in here and with you all.

Now, let’s move about traveling. This one is my fave to tell.
On August 2014 ago, I backpack to Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Then to Malaka and final location is Kuala Lumpur. Wuss. One of my dreams came true; going to Malaysia and see Petronas twin tower by my eyes. Alhamdulillah.. I could explore Indonesia’s neighbor. And next we plan to go to Thailand & other countries. Amen.

Traveling, is not so far from music. Yes, when you feel bored on the road you can play/listening music. Music..music..music. I have hobby to play one of music instruments; GUITAR. I love to play guitar. On this year I could perform in front of many people! New experience for me. Wish for future I could be an artist, no artist like drama-player but more into guitar player. No one knows what is going on in the future.

Graduate from physics, now work as a purchaser and future wish to be guitar player ahahaha no idea so out of background, but I enjoy this ‘road’.

My motto is wake up and chase your dream. So many dreams in my head and I have to chase ‘em one by one. Amen.

2015 is coming.

Ready or not, we have to face new year and wish for better things.
Well, I do. I wish in 2015 I could be a better person, good health, mature, be brave, endure of life, wish to find my destiny, wish always gather with my family, wish my mom and dad stay healthy and long life. Wish all the best.. and my dream come true.

Thank you 2014, I learn much things and ready to meet 2015.
Wish 2015 gives cheerful days more than previous years did.

Regards,
Indah N.

No comments:

Post a Comment