Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013!

Assalamu'alaykum... 

Hi everyone. It's quite long time I'm not write down on my blog site. Well, I had final exam (from January 2-15, 2013). And yes, I had it just a day after new year, 2013! Time flies so fast, thank you 2012 for every happens, every chances, every experiences, every happiness, and every sadness. And know, I move on to 2013.

So this post is my first post in 2013 yeay, and let me say (I know it's late) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

Hope in this new year we will be better than before, more healthy, more beautiful, more handsome, more ...., more ....., more ..... (just fill the blank with positive wishes) and usually people make their resolutions, so do I. So many resolutions should I do in this year. Umm not just in this year but start from this year, 2013 and those are will continue to next next and next years. Should I write down my resolutions here? I'm not sure and have no mood to write down here (next time maybe I'll share if I success to make all of  them come true). All I can say is Alhamdulillah I've been doing four of them. And next will do the others. The four of them are: 
1. Study English and Mandarin
2. Play guitar again
3. Buy and read books
4. Make my own radio station! Yeay finally I have my own radio station. You can click here to listening! I know, I'm still an amateur announcer but soon gonna be an amazing. Amin :)

I have no extra mood to write here by the way, because now I just focus to do my resolutions. Keep pray for me guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment