Thursday, January 31, 2013

Backpacker

Assalamu'alaykum...

Hi everyone this is my second post in 2013 new year, time flies so fast it is been the last day of January 2013 but don't be sad let's move on because next month is a lovely month; February yeaaay! I love February because I was born on that month not because of Valentine day. In my dictionary there is no VALENTINE DAY :)

By the way, 3 days ago me and my friends (Nurra, Winda, Sakinah and Puri) went to BANDUNG! This is the first time I play to Bandung so I was so excited. We reach Bandung by train, economic train. This is also the first time I used economic train, before this journey me and my family used executive train to reach Cirebon from Jakarta heheh. I thought economic train were so dirty, seats are not comfortable, there are people who brings chicken or other animals in there.


BUT all of my expectation and doubt was wrong! Alhamdulillah when I step my foot then walk to my seat and then sit down all of things in mind was blow away. Economic train is clean, the seats are cozy and the toilet also clean, not bad and not too good. So we got low price but not low facilities. There are no air conditioners but I can enjoy my trip, I was not felt hot in there. 

About the sellers, you don't ask please. So many sellers in there. They sell cigarette, coffee, noodle, hand-fruit, soft drink, and many more. In every trip I think everyone has funny moment or funny things to share so have I! I was confused when a man (seller) yelled "es... eeesss.... errrrrssss" so I asked to Winda (she is sitting next to me) "Win, what did he say?" Then Winda answered "He sells Es Kepala Muda Ndah" "WHAT?!" "Oh no I mean Es Kelapa Muda" then we giggled together. Not only because of Winda misspelled when said Kepala and Kelapa but there is funny thing when the seller yell it. He was like an innocent man with his funny voice (in our opinion) and We thought he doesn't know good moment to sell his product, he sells Es Kelapa Muda at 9p.m.-Fajr time! You will buy it? You won't, will you?

Next move on, we almost reach Bandung *yeayyy* felt happy because our butt has no feel anymore :p and we met funny things again. From an officer of Rancaengkek station, he works just by himself! He has no friends to help him out. He should stop train, change railroads, and blowing his whistle as a sign to machinist to run the train and waving something in his hand (I don't know what the name is). So we were laughed out loud when saw him :D. Such a entertaining at that time.

AND finally we arrived at Kiaracondong station, Bandung! We stayed at guest house BATAN for 2 days Sunday and Monday, thank you Putri for reserved 2 rooms for us :). Our main purpose went to Bandung is to attend Japan Educational Seminar in Indonesia the location at ITB (Institut Teknologi Bandung) we were so excited to asked and took brochures. This event is so great, they came from Japan just to promote their Universities and also they explain about good point of theirs. And we met new friend her name is Sheila from UPI Bandung.


Next day, we planned to sightseeing around Bandung. Start from Cihampelas Walk (Ciwalk), then went to Masjid Raya Bandung, Pasar Baru, and the last we visited Kartika Sari Cake Shop :)


When we at Masjid Raya Bandung we ate Mie Kocok, google gave us information about special meals in Bandung and one of the answers is Mie Kocok. So we tasted it, and when Winda paid it off to the seller he said Rp. 50K for 5 portions. We were very shocked at that time, Mie Kocok is the most expensive meal that we ate at Bandung! Rp. 10K for a bowl -__-.

Ok then we moved on, praying. After praying we choose to see scenery of Bandung from top of minarets. The cost was Rp. 3K for a person. We used lift to reach the top and surprised! the scenery was so amazing, we could see Bandung from top and Tangkuban Parahu too, what a moment :D


Time goes then at 7p.m. we should leave the guest house and went to Kiaracondong station for back to Jogjakarta. Ah I need more times to walking and sightseeing all of Bandung. Next time maybe, and I'll make ITINERARY for next trip.

Oh ya these what I bought

Clutch, Pencil Case, Key chain, and Refrigerator Magnet

Best regards from us,
Left and Right bottom side; we were trying to make "LOVE" sign :D

No comments:

Post a Comment