Thursday, February 07, 2013

A Simple Joy

Assalamu'alaykum...

Have your ever read my post about "TRUE HEART movie"? If you haven't read it yet please click here first. And today is premier for the movie. The story about DRUGS. The negative sides of drugs are shown in this movie, especially for teenagers you you and you should watch this movie and stay away from drugs!.

Anyway, I was felt HAPPY because my city Batam chosen as the location along the movie. Thank you producer, director, crew, artists and many people should I thank for. Because this movie like "a medicine for my pain", this movie "cured my pain" of missing Batam and all atmosphere in there. 

I called it, A SIMPLE JOY :), you might think I'm going crazy just about a movie. Whatever you want to say, I really don't care. I'm not going home for a year (in this year) because of academic stuff, then this movie was released. What a coincidence! "My medicine" when missing hometown attacks me. Thank you all.

You readers, must watch! View of Batam in there was amazing. Oh ya, someone asked me, Am I an ambassador of tourism Batam? Why I like promote Batam to all my friends? Why we should visit Batam? hahaha yes, I'll answer all the questions. I'm not an ambassador of tourism Batam. I'm just happy, just like to explain my city to every people that I've known before. You should going to Batam because Batam is an awesome city! Near from Singapore, some people said that Batam is mini-Singapore or Singapore's Indonesia. We can reach Singapore from Batam just by ferry, more less an hour. Batam has white sand on the beach, coral reef, delicious culinary especially seafood, and also you should visit Barelang bridge. The man who made Batam has an icon (Barelang bridge) is B.J. Habibie. I'm pretty sure that you all know who is he, aren't you?. So what are you waiting for, let's prepare your lugage and fly to Batam :)

Good luck, and success for the movie and also success for tourism Batam. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment