Thursday, February 28, 2013

Keep Thankful

Assalamu'alaykum...

This post has relation with my previous post "Look Skinny?". So many ways that women do to be beauty. They diet-until torture their body-just to look slim or even look skinny, doing plastic surgery to remove ugly side from their body or their face. There are many halal ways to be beauty such as eat healthy food, praying to Allah SWT., doing sport, making socialization with other people, SMILE and remember beauty is NOT only from your body and face but from your inner! And the important thing is be Thankful to God. You are amazing, just be YOU! That is mean you different from others. 

In South Korea, as we know so many women doing plastic surgery to make "new face". OMG that is so.. -___-. I just wonder why they want doing this just to be BEAUTY? They want get pain and hurt just be beauty and much money will come if they beauty or handsome. Yes, in South Korea whose beauty or handsome there are many chance to get JOB. Most of companies in there just see from they face not by their ability. Loool., such a weird (in my opinion). Most of Korean people have small eyes, and in their opinion who has big eyes is BEAUTIFUL. Aw! I have big eyes, so in their eyes I'm beauty, isn't it? :p


Alhamdulillah, I really really thankful to Allah SWT. I was born as I am, have big eyes, skinny and I'm not shame on that, on what I have right now.

1 comment: