Friday, March 29, 2013

Dear my daddy

Assalamu'alaykum...

Hi Daddy, how are you? I'm not good enough here. I'm sick, homesick. Homesick is a type of being sick Dad. Will you send me a plane ticket to Batam Dad? hahahaha that's so impossible to leave Batam just 1 or 2 days, isn't it?

By the way Dad, this post I dedicated to you. And I want to say Happy 47th Birthday Daddy, all the best for you. Love you Dad & Mom. Dad, thank you for everything. I'm blessed having a daddy like you, you teach me everything that I don't know before, you ask me and lead me to the positive ways. Thank you Dad. I just can pray to Allah SWT. hope Him always give you happiness, healthy, wealth, and nikmah. 

Dad, your daughter isn't a child anymore, I grow up Dad. I'm 20 years old right now. And you too, while I'm growing up you & mom growing old.

Daddy, forgive me if I always arguing something with you, forgive me if I'm being disobey with you & mom I know you & mom just want me be the best and look me success someday. Yeah I'll do my best Dad, Mom. Keep praying on me.

Oya dad, did you know my friends said I'm an on time girl hahaha I'm glad that's all because you have taught me, you taught me how to eat fast, walk fast and get ready just in a minute. I'll never forget with your punishment to me & Yana, Dad; PUSH UP! That will be a story to my future child Dad hahahaha. And those military-taught make me feel strong.

Dad, I promise someday I'll make a big smile in your face with all my effort to get success. Ok Dad, just that I want to say, thank you for being able to fulfill all of my desires, and love you Dad. Keep healthy.



Sincerely, 

Your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment