Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Look Skinny?

Assalamu'alaykum...

After class, my senior asked me "Indah, you look skinnier. Did Physics make you like this?" Thats question is not sarcasm, not a joking and not too serious. I often hear that question, and I just replied her, "No :)".

When I was kid I had chubby cheeks, I was very healthy as known as fat lol. and now day by day, month by month, year by year I grow up as a teenager and I lose my weight. I have no chubby cheeks anymore. But I'm thankful for everything. 

My weight right now is under 50kg, just (less more) 45kg! It is a bit weird or anything else I dunno, I always try to spend my time to take a nap, sleep before 10p.m. and wake up before 5a.m., then I eat more sometimes I eat 3 time a day! Breakfast, lunch and dinner all of that with RICE. Yes, Indonesian favourite menu ever and we never bored of it. And needle scale still stuck at 44-45kg.

I consume vitamin every day, vitamin blood booster and I also consume medicine to clean up our tummy from worm every 6 months. All of those activities can't work on me. I'm not distress at all, not over-thinking about something. I just run my days with enjoy and relax, thankful for every chance, lessons, love and many things that make me happy.

Until today I don't know what's wrong with my body, as I mentioned earlier I'm so thankful to Allah SWT. Very very thankful, I can eat everything (of course in Halal-line) without any doubt to fat. Even my friends jealous with me, I can keep this skinny body like a model lol.

If we see from Biology side, my family (from my mom) have tall and skinny body- gene. My grandma has a tall, skinny body and white skin and all of my cousins have that gene too, including me. Because of that my body is like this, hard to getting fat lol. Even my cousins who has 3 or 4 kids still look skinny and as same as before they have kids or even before they get married mehehe.

Thats the reasons why my body is skinny. I am thankful for everything. Alhamdulillah... so I no need diet program, I just eat what I want and what makes me happy. Yeay! :')

By the way, don't torture your body just to be skinny. Just the way you are, just be yourself. Eat something halal and healthy, and always THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment