Saturday, March 30, 2013

...

Assalamu'alaykum...

Hi fellas how's your day?

I'm not good enough here, I still don't know yet what kind of sick is this. 3 time I go and back to a health center just to identify my disease, but until now the doctor suggest me to take a radiology treatment. What's that? sounds creepy. Um wait guys don't be ridiculous, radiology is one of treatment ways to identify disease. It works like a camera but, using high wavelength so our inner body could taken by this tool. Understand? if you didn't get it yet please google-ing ya :)

Anyway, before I have a radiology treatment I must meet the doctor and staff whose handle it. I should eat some medicines to protect my other health body. Honestly, this is the first time I do this, I'm being nervous by the way. Hope all is well.

Guys, please send you prayer for me. Hope I'll get well soon & getting better.

If God want me back to His side, please keep praying on me too, and don't be sad or crying on me. Ok guys, moving on. And forgive me what I've done to you, if that's all hurt you, make you sad, make you disappoint because of me or other mistakes I've done please forgive me. Ok guys.

Every thing happens for a reason. Keep smile guys :D

1 comment: