Sunday, April 07, 2013

Memories

Assalamu'alaykum...

My radiology result was out, I was so so shock! What happened to me? Appendicitis attacks me :(. Keep praying on me guys.

Anyway, I had good memories with these people I love and loved me back, Alhamdulillah so blessed. Those people called FAMILY and FRIENDS. When I'm down they never let me sad, they raised me up, they cheer me up. When I'm sick they take care of me, bought me a bunch of fruits, give me an attention and love.

These are our memories good or bad it was, keep those on your mind. If I go far away and never come back, just keep remember what we had done. Take positive things from me and throw away my negative things (I think I have so many negative things than positive one). So forgive me.



 

“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” Karl Lagerfeld

“Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.” L.M. Montgomery, The Story Girl

2 comments:

  1. Indah.... cepet sembuh ya... :)
    btw, blog indah tu menginspirasi sekali...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya Win, Amin.
    Wah menginspirasi? Alhamdulillah :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete