Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wedding Dress

Assalamu'alaykum...

Wedding is one of precious moment in our life, the last and forever (insha Allah), so many brides design their wedding dress just to look beauty and look like a queen on their happiest day. I'm not going to married yet, still waiting someone to ask me out :))) I do like to design, imaging or just searching my future wedding dress someday (search it as my references). Most of Indonesian bride and groom usually wear traditional dress, I do like but I want something different to my future wedding, it might mix and match traditional with modern gown or made from unbelievable & unique clothing material... ah still don't know. Might these pictures could also be your references, girls.

Toilet Paper Wedding Dress
Made from toilet paper! Uh-mazing, how on earth did the designer make this? Awesome. Bride who wears this must be careful, keep distance from water and fire mehehehe. Toilet paper easy melting.


Newspaper Wedding Dress
 Same as toilet paper wed. dress above, this one so amaze me too. OMG, newspaper could reuse as a wedding dress. COOL! The designer was cool :)


Two-mile-long Wedding Dress
Uh! Another insane wedding dress of the time, two-mile-long? Beside to wear as wed. dress you can transform into a walking-cleaner or change into curtain xD.


White Chocolate Wedding Dress
The bride will melt when she sees the groom.

+++ Those photos are from Buzzfeed.

All of that was UNBELIEVABLE! Two thumbs up for the designers, they are awesome. But, the awesomeness is not suit with me. I need  a wedding dress which can cover head to toe (except FACE) so I search on search engine "Muslim Wedding Dress" and found this,

Benin Wedding Dress
Benin is in West Africa. Look the design, pretty with volume skirt and seems suit for me as a girl a la Princess *blushing* xD.

And look this one,

Source
What do you think girls? aw aw aw cool and pretty sure this will suit for me too :D

Whatever the design wedding dress will you wear someday, just make sure the wedding dress must cover your aurah and create atmosphere Islamic wedding (for Muslim).

4 comments:

  1. Siipp... I agree with u.. wedding dress must cover aurah... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it......The question is "When will you wear that dress guys??,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will wear it when my man asks me out, and now I'm still looking for that man :D. How about you Lisa?

    ReplyDelete