Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FRESH!

Assalamu'alaykum...

During mid-examination so many ideas run on my mind, one of them is change my blog header and favicon. Big theme still same with the old one, Princess theme with pink and white colors. To spread cheerful for the readers. I just changed my header and favicon.

Voila! I made it, here is the new one


Mooi means Indah (Beauty)- as known as my first name, and Licht means Cahaya (Light)- my last name NURhidayati. Mooi Licht is a Dutch language, I choose Dutch because of it was my great-great grandfather's language.

And my new favicon


A bright lamp. I choose this because of my last name consist of NUR (light) and lamp is an icon of fresh and new idea. If you say, AHAAA! Then a lamp is on beside your head xD. My parents gave me name with NUR in it because they want their child looks shining and brilliant than other people. Giving a kid name as same as a prayer to the kid, isn't it? So that is my parents' prayer for me and I think I've been showing my shine to everyone :)))

Fresh isn't only on my blog, but fresh is in on my body. Alhamdulillah... :) I ate porridge, bread, noodle and other soft and easy digestive foods for these couple weeks. Been bored, but I can not do nothing I MUST EAT THAT *sigh!*. I will eat rice until my right belly getting better and well. Still keep praying on me ya guys, I MISS RICE and some delicious foods. I miss... SUPER DUPER MISS that foods. Get well soon!

+++ Maybe this is a karma (?), read my old post about Look Skinny, in there I wrote I can eat what I want and what makes me happy huhuhu and I now I just eat... ah forget it! :( So sorry dear my tummy, don't  mad at me anymore ya.

2 comments: